3 Ways to Avoid During Herpes

3 Ways to Avoid During Herpes -
pregnancy herpes during pregnancy

Image: Shutterstock

Did always you want to have a pregnancy that is safe and uncomplicated? You can definitely experience one, if you ensure complete a healthy way to move through the months of pregnancy.

Make it your priority to remember that any form of diseases transmitted to the infant at birth, a sometimes prove fatal.

one of these diseases or infections is genital herpes. Although it is a very rare scenario, but if your child is infected with this disease, can lead to a lot of trouble. So it is always advised to remain alert and cautious.

What Is Genital Herpes?

Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease.

  • E 'caused by infection with the herpes simplex virus. Also known as HSV.
  • There are two types of this virus-HSV1 and HSV2.
  • HSV1 is associated with severe abrasions around the mouth, which are also known as cold sores.
  • HSV2 is responsible for blisters cuts or lesions in the genital areas.
  • After the initial outbreak, the virus can affect the nervous system residing in the nerve tissue.
  • There are possibilities of re -occurrence of this virus at any time throughout the duration of a individual.
  • Sponsored

[Leggi:? Infection during pregnancy ]

What are the symptoms

If you are suffering from genital herpes, you may suffer from all or some of symptoms listed below:

  • symptoms of flu and fever
  • Itching, burning and discomfort in the genital areas
  • abdomen pressure
  • vaginal discharge
  • swollen lymph

After suffering from these initial symptoms, you may notice the appearance of lesions in the genital areas, which can be painful. Many people can not suffer the initial symptoms and the lesions testify directly.

These symptoms will subside within a few weeks after medication, but the virus will be in your nerve cells throughout life. However, it is seen that the eruption of these viruses is reduced for a period of time

. [Read: Syphilis during pregnancy ]

tips to remember for herpes during pregnancy:

And 'essential to remain careful if you catch the herpes virus during pregnancy.

1. Contracting herpes Before Pregnancy :.

If you have genital herpes before they become pregnant, there is less chance that the transmitting this virus to the baby

  • extra care It must be taken.
  • Clinicians should consider very carefully if you are all symptoms of herpes at delivery.
  • In such a scenario, that could deliver the baby through a C-section (cesarean operation).
  • If your doctor finds you have a tendency to contract herpes during pregnancy, it can provide you with drugs to prevent its occurrence.

2. contracting herpes during pregnancy:

When develop symptoms of herpes during the third quarter, there are high chances of your virus transmission to the child.

  • Your body may not have produced enough antibodies to develop immunity to it.
  • In these cases, the normal delivery is not possible
  • If you realize the symptoms of this virus during pregnancy, be sure to tell your doctor

[Read: torch infection during pregnancy ]

how to avoid contracting herpes in pregnancy?

You must take all precautionary measures to prevent herpes infection during pregnancy.

  • As it is a sexually transmitted disease that you should always check if your partner is free of herpes. If possible, avoid sexual intercourse during the third trimester of pregnancy.
  • Some doctors proactively suggest every woman to be tested for herpes before you conceive, to avoid last minute complications.
  • Finally, if you are already taking a treatment for herpes before pregnancy, then tell your doctor concerning him. As your doctor may suggest to continue after delivery and not during the nine months

. [Read: Trichomoniasis during pregnancy ]

We hope that this information will help to keep you and your baby safe and healthy. Keep a lookout for any symptoms and make sure to talk to a doctor immediately in case of any concern.

do not share with us if you have other prevention options for herpes.

References: 1, 2

Recommended items:

  • 7 Causes severe bladder infections during pregnancy
  • 8 Infections you should be aware of during pregnancy
  • Torch infection during pregnancy - 2 causes, symptoms and 5 5 treatment you should be aware of
  • trichomoniasis during pregnancy -? All you need to know
  • How to detect and treat syphilis during pregnancy
Click

The after two tabs change content below.
Profile photo of Palak Shah

Latest The Palak Shah posts (see all)

  • And 'safe to eat during pregnancy Rambutan -? November 4, 2015
  • Gonorrhea during pregnancy - causes, symptoms and treatments You should be aware of - January 2, 2015
  • and 'to donate blood while breastfeeding -? 31th December 2014
Profile photo of Palak Shah

Palak Shah

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

3 Responses to "3 Ways to Avoid During Herpes"

  1. During my time I was diagnosed of Herpes and HIV/Aids I was advised not to speak to certain people about my Health “orthodox side” because they’re all lying shills and sociopaths or not take seriously scientific information on HIV because according to the denialists it’s all propaganda from the “AIDS establishment”. I decided to do some search, Rethinking AIDS and Herpes denialism in general, it caused a wave of attacks against Herbal Medicine and medicated drugs, anger, disbelief and insults with some members even alluding to the fact that I was the leader of Rethinking AIDS at the time. Of course I wasn’t and I always reminded them that I was and independent even if I was positive of those diseases. I come across a search on how Dr Itua cure people suffering from, Herpes, HIV/Aids, Hepatitis, Cancer, Epilepsy,Copd,Parkinson,Ledder Diseases, then I decided to give a try although i have had a lot of stories about Nigeria scam so I was scared of it at first then I had a second thought telling me to give a try so i finally order for it and it was sent to me through courier service and I take it for two weeks and I was healed, I still find it difficult today to be real I'm living for a year now without outbreak or taking ARV Drugs, I'm supporting Dr Itua Herbal Center and also promoting his herbal medicine online for people suffering from any kind of disease to contact him on Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number On...+2348149277967. At this point of view regarding HIV/AIDS, HERPES, GENITALS, WART, COLD SORE. You can say I was very involved with the movement; I spoke on radio shows about Dr Itua, filmed my own YouTube videos, wrote my own articles about Dr Itua and attempted to inform every person I could about this information. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Gwen Stacy Wailker , am here to appreciate Dr isiramen for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning I was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr. isiramen curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. isiramen on his email: oyimeanelisiramen@gmail.com i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .isiramen, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cure.I don't know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES HEPATITiS A AND B DISEASES etc. why don't you contact dr.isiramen today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of herbalism contact him via email; oyimeanelisiramen@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348117963221

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to those reading this wonderful testimony i got this email from a school friend who i lost her contact (oyimeanelisiramen@gmail.com), we met in a shop-rite few months ago so we exchange number and reunite our friendship again and i open up to her that i was diagnosed with herpes virus as a best friend in school years back, so luckily her mum was also diagnosed and were able to put an end by flushing it out with the help of DR Isiramen herbal native medicine within 14 days and she sent me the email address of the DR Isiramen who help her mum, immediately without been ashamed i contacted him and explain how the herpes started and how it spread on my body each an everyday, DR Isiramen wrote back and told me not to worried that he is going to cure me if only i can follow his instructions wish i did for my virus to leave me. Thanks to my dear friend (Kate) i never new she we be the one God will use to deliver me from all this pain and temptation i was going through. my fellow Americans let love and cherish each other because you don't know who will be your helper tomorrow. my good saved me and today i am totally free from herpes virus i will advice you to reach DR Isiramen now so that you can get cure before this Christmas (oyimeanelisiramen@gmail.com) or WhatsApp +2{34}8117963221 thanks once again DR Isiramen God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete